Youtube Channel Videos
1. Sherlock the Remarkable Cat Series playlist
2. Craft Time with Erika-Elizabeth playlist
There may be some other playlists that were not mentioned earlier on there as well.
1. Freckles the Bunny Series, Book # 4: Freckles and the True Meaning of Christmas Preview
(read by the author)
2, Sherlock the Remarkable Cat Series Pre-Intro
3. Craft Time with Erika-Elizabeth videos.
- An intro to the shows.
4. Pine Cone Feeder Craft
- A how to video that your child can do along with Erika-Elizabeth. Stay tuned for more!
5. Freckles the Bunny Series, Book # 4: Freckles and the True Meaning of Christmas Trailer
6. Many more videos on our channel:
We also held our usual contest for the upcoming book. It was for a copy of Freckles the Bunny Series, Book # 4: Freckles and the True Meaning of Christmas. The winner of that contest was Valery Ozerskaya!
Congratulations to both the winners! Unfortunately, due to the lack of fan involvement, this will be our last contest for now. Perhaps once we develop a little larger of a group, we will try again. We want to thank everyone that has participated in the past! It has been greatly appreciated!
1. Sherlock the Remarkable Cat Series page
- It includes photos, videos and more with new stuff coming soon!
Additions to Vickianne's Website (connected to the series):
1. Anastasia Drogaitseva's page.
- Anastasia is now sharing the website with Vickianne and has her own page. She is one talented artist who can create many things and in many different forms. She is currently looking for work aside from the series. Be sure to check out her page!
New Chapter Book Series
Freckles III, Stew II and I will soon be visiting St. Philip's School here in Saskatoon. We are very excited to meet the students there as well as the teachers! Our visit is planned for October 22nd.
2. Book Edits
We edited books 1 through 3.
- Books 1 & 2 had some small edits of text and we've changed some things. These will soon say 2nd editions. Book 1 also had a craft added to it as it didn't have one and book 2 did.
- Book 3 needed some text edits as it seems we missed quite a bit. We apologize greatly for this and promise to do a better job next time. We also added a craft to this book. This will also be a second edition book.
3. Book Crafts
Each book will now have a craft in the back of them. The previous books that didn't have one, have now had them added. This will continue on throughout the Freckles series.
4. Pre-ordering Book # 4
We have decided to extend the pre-orders to October 20th, 2014. Every pre-paid, pre-order will receive a set of 6 character stickers (each main character included) or a Freckles pencil.