1. My image (their pillowcase) has been removed from VintageSh0p's Amazon.com store.
2. They sent me this unbelievable letter:
Dear Vickianne Caswell,
Sincerely sorry for the trouble brought to you.
In fact, we've just opened the online store and we've got this photo from online, which is the most popular style in these years. We have no idea about this copyright is belong to you until got your message. Sorry again for this inconvenience brought to you.
And now, we had deleted the product from all catalog and will never use the photo any more. Please forgive us this unintentionally mistake.
We will pay more attention on this matter. Thanks for your kindly reminding.
So why don't I believe it?
1. My copyright that they downloaded was on the one side of their pillowcase.
2. I found out many other images have been taken without permission too by other artists.
3. These artists are all on Zazzle.
While I appreciate the image being removed and yes you better darn well not use the image again VintageSh0p, you lie. You knew the copyright was there because you downloaded that too. You kept taking from the same website and from different artists. Nice try but I will keep watching you.