Book 6's Cover
Freckles is sure she is going to win the anti-bullying poster contest. Freckles is very disappointed when she learns Stew wins and with the help of the snobby weasel girls, she begins to show Stew how mad and jealous she is. Can Freckles turn things around and fix the hurt feelings she has caused by bullying or will the Freckle Monster keep controlling her? Meanwhile, Freckles' lies has caused a lot of other fighting. Lying, name calling, hitting and much more happens between the classmates and someone gets hurt. Will the children remember why they drew these posters or will they remain bullies themselves?
34 color illustrations plus Stew's anti-bullying poster which can be cut out. Est. 8 x 10" size. $11.50
ISBN 10: 1497514231
ISBN 13: 978-1497514232
* Hitting is wrong.
* It is not nice to be jealous of others.
* Consequences of actions.
* Don't run at the pool.
* Jealousy can lead to bad things.
* How to treat friends.
* How to overcome jealousy and anger.
* Bullying is wrong and the different forms (except cyber bullying) of bullying.
* Revenge is wrong and leads to bad things.